31 August 2012

TAG: How Much Is Your Face Worth?

* Edit: I have now done an updated version of this which you can read by clicking here*
I first saw the lovely Louise (aka sprinkle of glitter) do this and she tagged anyone who follows her to have a go. I thought it looked interesting so I might as well try it. The idea is you add up the costs of each  you use on your face to see how much it all costs. Is it weird that I'm nervous to find out?
On a normal day I use:
Nivea Visage Rich Moisturising Day Cream -£3.99
Revlon Photo Ready Primer- £8 (on offer)
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation- £12.95
  Collection Concealer-£4.99

Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder- £3.99
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil-£22
Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Colour-£19
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba- £1.99
Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl- £14

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze-£4.99
Urban Decay ink for eyes in Demolition-£15 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara-£6.99
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara -£4.99
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- £5.99 (on offer)

 Total: £128.87

WOW! I can't believe how much it all adds up to.When I buy stuff over time I never really stop and think how much it all adds up to. In my defence I bought the Bare Mineral in a starter kit so it wasn't as expensive and a few pieces were gifts!

I tag Cole from coleyyyful.com  and Katie from gottobebella.blogspot.co.uk to do this tag next.
Thanks for reading!x

7 comments:

  1. This is such a good tag! Thank you for tagging me too! :D I'm going to do this tag, probably put it up on Sunday, as I've got a post scheduled for today and tomorrow :) I'm going to mention you in the post! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm looking forward to it! Aww thank you! xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a great tag, I might upload a post like this! I like your blog, please check mine out if you get chance! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, you could be shocked to how much it adds up to!I will do now.Thank you for following my blog!x

      Delete
  3. This is a great post! I might have to copy and do one myself. :)

    xo - Sheila

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clear complexion powder is an absolute god send if you ask me, completely takes away any shininess on my face! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good powder all though I prefer the Stay Matte one now I have that xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.