2 September 2012

Nose Strip Tips

Today's post is about nose strips.It may not be the most glamorous topic but hopefully it will be useful. I use the Purederm nose strips that are only £2.99 in Body Care. They remove black heads from around your nose. Blackheads on my nose are the bane off my life! These may not remove all the black heads but they are a step in the right direction.

 


Here are my top 4 tips to make them more effective:

1. Use them on a day you are not wearing make up or before you out make up on then you know there is no left over make up clogging your pores.

2. Open your pores- I add a teaspoon of bicarb of soda to a cup of almost boiling water which I dip a cotton pad in then hold on my nose for ten minutes before using the nose strip. Alternatively you could steam your face over a bowl of boiling water for ten minutes

3.Do not leave it on for longer than 15 minutes. When I have accidentally done this it hasn't worked at all for some reason! 

4. Follow the instructions. It sounds obvious but unless you do it right it isn't going to work!
I hope you found this helpful! Do you have any tips for removing blackheads?
Thanks for reading!x


2 comments:

  1. I hate blackheads! I've never really thought to try nose strips, thanks for the tips :) xxx

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're so hard to get rid off xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.