7 September 2012

NOTW: Blue Sparkle

I'm pretty poopy at nail art and way too lazy so I get jealous of all the pictures of beautifully painted nail art. My solution? Glitter!



A glitter top coat hides messy painting and easily makes your nails look more interesting than just colour. I always get lots of compliments when I use it.  I know this is usually on trend at Christmas time but nail art has no rules!


I used Revlon's Blue Laguna which I actually picked up in Poundland for, you guessed it, £1. What a bargain! I love getting make up from Poundland because lets face it who doesn't love a good bargain? Plus it makes me feel way better about treating myself to more expensive make up with the money I saved.










The glitter topcoat is from 17. It actually came free in a gift set you get when you buy three products.
This is a really cheap and easy look to create. Goes to show you don't have to spend lots of money or time for nice nails.

Thanks for reading!x

6 comments:

  1. I love the blue color, it's gorgeous, simple but still classy. I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, nice blog you have! I’m a new follower, would you like to follow each other?
    Makeup And London

    I love Revlon nail polishes, I think they have a very nice quality / price ratio :)

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog!! is sweet!!
    take a look at mine if you have time? New follower here :D

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I tried but link didn't work x

      Delete
  4. I'm gutted, I keep seeing all the nice Revlon things people are buying from Poundland but they never seem to have them in the one I go to! Pretty nails :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to keep checking all the time! It will pay off eventually. Thanks! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.