1 November 2012

Leibster Blog Award

On one of my last posts I was 'nominated' for the Leibster blog award by Hayley from http://lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk and Erinn from http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com . Thanks to both of them! If you don't know the Leibster award is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers that other bloggers nominate them for. It works sort of an award chain mail.

So, here is the Leibster award, and how it works!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
- Choose 11 people and link them to your post
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs


So first of all I'll answer Erinn's questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I'd be interested in make up for ages but I didn't really have anyone to chat about vain things to. Another reason is too meet lots of new people with similar interest which I have done so far. I would have started youtube but to be honest I was way to scared for that & I doubt I'd much good at it.

2. What is your fall/winter favourite accessory?

A huge warm snuggly scarf. I get cold so easily so I have to be practical.

3. What is your favourite Starbucks drink?

Caramel Coffee Frappicino in the summer. Its so sweet! I don't get hot drinks from there because in my opinion they aren't great but I love Costa ginger bread lattes.

4. What is your favourite candle scent?

Anything vanilla. I have 3 different types of vanilla yankee candles on the go at the moment. You can click here to read about one of them.

5. What is your favourite kind of flowers to receive?

I've never received flowers so clearly I am unloved! 

6. Do you have any pets? If so what kind?

A cocker spaniel dog. She farts a lot.

7. What is your must have beauty product?

Concealer! I cant go out with at least concealer on.

8. What is your favourite food?

I love too much food to name it all

9. Do you prefer drugstore or high end skincare products?

I've never tried high end skincare products before

10. What is your dream job?

Something that isn't in an office & involves some travel so every day is different

11. What is your favourite holiday?

I went to Thailand this year which was incredible but going to Texas to visit family on my 16th birthday was unbeatable.  

Next Erinn's questions:

1.What is your must-have item of make-up?
Concealer. I cant go out without it!

2.Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?I have no idea

3.What's your favourite food? Sushi, Mexican, etc..?Chinese. It's a classic.

4.What made you start blogging?I answered this one above

5.When you walk into a make-up store, what's the first stall you find yourself going towards?The lipsticks, they are always displayed so pretty

6.Name your three favourite blogs. Essie Button
Lip So Facto
Beckawoo
7.What's your favourite season?Autumn by far. English summers are too disappointing and I get cold so easily in winter.
8.If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you live?I really want to live in London one day.

9.How independent do you think you are? Fairly. I can cook basic food, do washing & I get public transport all the time

10.If you were an animal, what would you be and why?A goat because I frickin' love goats.

11.What's on your Christmas list this year?Alien perfume.


I nominate:


And my question for them are:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
  3. If you could only have five make up products what would they be?
  4. What is your favourite way to pass a spare hour?
  5. On average how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  6. When you're out shopping what is your weakness?
  7. What is your favourite make up brand?
  8. What has been your best holiday ever?
  9. What is your favourite tv programme?
  10. Do you want/have any pets?
  11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?


So this has been a really long post today, sorry about that! 
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.