27 December 2012

What I Got For Christmas!

As I'm a very nosey person I love seeing what everyone else got for Christmas. This year I was lucky enough to be treated to some lovely presents from family and friends. Of course this is in no way bragging and I am extremely grateful for everything I have received.

Lush Moustache Bubble bar, Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
Elf Eyeshadow Brush, Foundation Brush, Mist and Set Spray

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, Grape Vine and Cherry Me
Topshop Oh La La Lipstick

Stila Lipgloss Set

Benefit Erase Paste
Elle Make Up Bags
Bohoo Slimfit Onzie and Amazon Goat Hot Water Bottle

FUJIFILM FinePix HS30 Bridge Digital Camera

The camera was my main present of my parents and I'm over the moon with it. I had to pay £150 towards it which I got from College for the voluntary work I do. This is the most expensive portable thing I own!

What did you get for Christmas?
Thanks for reading!x

19 comments:

  1. I love reading these posts! That camera looks amazing - I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it :) I posted my 'haul' today earlier today if you're interested. summersbeautyonabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-day-haul.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have a look cause I love reading these posts too! :)x
      http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Your camera looks super cool. I look forward to posts with the photography skills you have haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so proffessional with it! They may be crappy 'til I get the hang of it x

      Delete
  3. I love reading these posts! Camera looks really cool! I would love to read a post about the camera! x

    http://emma-mitchell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do a post about it soon but I'll have to get the knack of it first x

      Delete
  4. yay,you got the lipstick! and we have the same camera(almost-yours is the upgraded one)
    hope you had a great christmasxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I got the lipstick because of your post. You can give me some tips on how to use it then x

      Delete
    2. i feel honored that you got it because of me;) and i'm still learning myself haha x

      Delete
  5. Love your onzie, those things are SO comfortable! Maybe once you've tried out the erase paste you can do a review on it, i've been interested in it for a while now.

    -Karly

    KarlyMichelleM.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been living it! Sure I will try to after I've tried it out properly x

      Delete
  6. I got a new camera too! Must be a very popular present for bloggers ;)
    Nikki Etc xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen loads of people that have. I guess because we use cameras a lot :) x

      Delete
  7. Love the onesie, I got a giraffe one aha! I really want to try some Stila products, I might have to treat myself x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I bet that is amazing! I love onzies x

      Delete
  8. I love your blog and it's design. Really informative and nice to read.
    I followed :)
    beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! It means so much x

      Delete
  9. You are lucky enough to get this much gifts in Christmas.+

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.