29 March 2013

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara Review

Today I'm going to review my current mascara- Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion. My lovely Mum got me this for Christmas from America before I realized Covergirl and Max Factor mascaras are the same. Stupid Megan! Anyway the Lash Blast Fusion promises to deliver length and volume. In the close up picture you can see how tiny the plastic wand bristles are which makes it really easy to grip the tiniest lashes. I can even use it on my tiny barely there bottom eyelashes. One coat of this isn't too impressive but the great thing is you can layer it up with no clumping. In the shopping channel style before and after pictures below you can see the difference an extra layer or two makes.

You may notice a slight bald patch. There was an unfortunate incident with a set of eyelash curlers a few months back and they still haven't recovered. 

As you can see it makes my pathetic excuse of eyelashes look much more noticeable and the results are so much better than other mascaras I have tried. The formulation isn't one of those really 'wet' ones that smudges everywhere. During a lovely cold I discovered you can even sneeze straight after applying it and not end up with panda eyes. Throughout the day it doesn't smudge or budge on my bottom or top lashes even though I have very watery eyes but this means it can be quite difficult to take off.

The true test is would I repurchase it? Well I'm not really sure. There are so many different mascaras I want to try and so little time.

Whats your favourite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.