6 March 2013

Lazy Day Make Up

Most of the time I enjoy doing my make up in the mornings but some days I just can't be bothered so I have certain go to product combinations for those lazy days. The foundation, concealers, contour and highlight products all stay the same. On a Wednesday I'm only in College for two hours (best day of the week!) so there really is no point in spending ages doing make up but at the same time I want to look semi decent. The criteria is they have to be quick and easy to use, fairly natural and low maintenance.


When I fancy going for a pretty pink look a reach for these. The Illamasqua  Katie Blush is so natural and adds a pretty pink flush to the cheeks. I like that it is well pigmented so it only takes one sweep and you're done. For my lips I always go for the Maybelline Pink Punch Baby Lips because it is a natural pink and so low maintenance. I can wack it on with out a mirror and not have to worry about dry lips for the wrest of the day.



For a peachy look I love using Natural Collection Peach Melba Blush. I only just rediscovered this and I have fallen back in love with it. It's pigmented and creamy which is everything I look for in a blush. To go with this I use the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. This is a warm colour which I love but for some reason they packed it full of glitter which ruins it. Being a petty cheap skate I am determined to use this up especially as I do actually like the colour. No matter what lip and blush combo I go for I always stick to the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On And On Bronze for my eyes. I hate not wearing eyeshadow because when it takes a minute to apply there is no excuse, especially when the colour is gorgeous. I've found the best way to apply this is using your finger to put it all over the lid then go in with a blending brush. It takes literally a minute to do which is perfect for me!

Do you use any of these products? What are your favourite lazy day make up items?

12 comments:

  1. I love my on and on bronze eyeshadow :D
    Great post and when I have a lazy day , I basically do my brows and wear mascara:D
    Great post <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always rave on about it. Do you go without foundation? I wish I could just do that x

      Delete
  2. I really love baby lips! They make my lips so hydrated! I LOVE that pink hue you have, must look out for that!
    Thanks for sending your link via twitter, your blog is great!<33

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I'm so jealous you get baby lips lipstick over there! Singapore only has the lip glow version :(

    Anyway I'm dropping by to say hi after finding your blog on the Blog Hop from Northern Beauty :) I really like your style of writing so I followed you on GFC. Do check out my blog too! :)

    xx, Sam

    http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't get them in the UK so I got this from America. Yay thank you! I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  4. Ah i just bought the Illamasqua blusher in Katie! It's the most prettiest colour :D xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo pretty! Sort of China Doll cheeks x

      Delete
  5. I love Illamasqua blushes and this one is so pretty! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get more at imats so if you have recomendations that would be lovely :)x

      Delete
  6. I'm loving illamasqua products recently this looks gorg!

    Aqeelakeela.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo pretty, I need to try more Illamasqua x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.